jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How Would You Define Love Based on Your Real Experiences With Love So Far?

1. Shil1978 profile image90
    Shil1978posted 6 years ago

How Would You Define Love Based on Your Real Experiences With Love So Far?

Not a theoretical definition, but one based on your own experience with love in your real life!!

2. profile image0
    Chasukposted 6 years ago

I feel ordinary love for a fair number of people, but I feel romantic love for only a few. When I love someone, romantically or otherwise, being in their company gives me great pleasure, and I strive to make them happy. Romantic love is the same, but experienced more intensely, and with a sexual element. That's my definition; yours may vary, of course.

3. Daughter Of Maat profile image96
    Daughter Of Maatposted 6 years ago

True love, I believe, can't be defined with words. Our language has no words that truly represent what love is. Love doesn't even describe it. True love is such a deep bond between 2 people that it is felt in the soul. That feeling is indescribable. Unfortunately, true love is also very rare. Few people ever really experience this deep emotion.

4. KateWest profile image77
    KateWestposted 6 years ago

I think back on guys I've dated through the years and the ones that stay in my heart are obviously the ones I've truly loved (and there have only been three of them). It's a calm feeling of knowing someone more than you thought possible and being happy to be with them even when you are doing nothing. Am looking forward to feeling that again someday.

5. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 6 years ago

Love today have too many definitions. Everyone have a different love,and a different God. But the proof is in performance of spirit beyond words and promises.
    I take refuge in the love of God as my guidelines of expressing love.

6. Mary Stuart profile image81
    Mary Stuartposted 6 years ago

I look at love as looking out for the best interest of others. It believe the best in others and does not keep a record of wrongs.