Which are the 5 things you love the most at your partner?
What you love the most at your husband/wife, boyfriend or girlfriend? Tell us at least 5 things...or even better, make a hub about it!
1. His humor at situations.
2. His personality.
3. His knowledge with so many topics.
4. His organizational abilities (even though they can be irritating with the dishes).
5. His ability to calm me in any situation.
by StrictlyQuotes 4 years ago
How to tell your parents you're dating a much older woman or man?When there's a HUGE age gap but it's time to introduce your new boyfriend or girlfriend to your parents. I think you should probably warn them beforehand? Any ideas about this topic?
by abovenbehond 7 years ago
1. Don’t put him out or leave him - yet.Instead of your first move, putting your husband out or leaving him should be your last resort. You may eventually decide to do this, but for now, it’s the worst thing you can do. Right now you need to keep a close eye on what’s going on. It’ll be easier to...
by Rosemary Amrhein 11 years ago
1) Same spiritual beliefs or close2) Same lifestyle (social, active, )3) Looks 4) Personality5) Financially stable-----------------What are yours?
by ngureco 2 years ago
I want to teach my cheating husband a lesson by leaving him for 4 weeks but I am afraid?I am afraid another lady my jump in to fill the vacuum so created by my absence. What do you think?
by Grace Marguerite Williams 5 years ago
What are the 10 things YOU love about Scrooge?
by Grace Marguerite Williams 9 years ago
To all NEW YORKERS out there, what are the 10 things YOU love about New York City?
Copyright © 2023 The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. HubPages® is a registered trademark of The Arena Platform, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.
Copyright © 2023 Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective owners.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|