jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are you willing to carry the fault of someone else's actions?

1. momster profile image60
    momsterposted 6 years ago

Are you willing to carry the fault of someone else's actions?

Some people are not willing to admit to their own faults. In order to direct the attention away from what they have done they blame others for the results of their own actions. Are you willing to take the blame of what you did because of someone's wrong doing?

2. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

lol it's suppose to be that way...that's a given!  But the new fad is to pass the buck.....just pass the buck! It really doesn't matter if it comes off dysfunctional or retarded, just pass it already!  lol As for me, I refuse to carry anyone's cross.  I unconsciously and in some cases consciously did so for a while until that brain dead behavior repulsed me.

3. Grime Remix profile image61
    Grime Remixposted 6 years ago

Generally speaking the answer is no.  I strongly believe in taking responsibility for your own actions.  It is also a matter of living with reality and being honest with yourself.

4. Y2G profile image59
    Y2Gposted 6 years ago

It depends on the punishment I suppose. If it's not to severe then sure I would.

5. Lisa HW profile image72
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

I take responsibility for my own mess-ups, so I take the blame when I'm the one who messed up.  I won't take the blame if someone else messed up.  A person who is mature and secure won't blame others for his own mess-ups, but such a person surely won't take the blame for what others do.  A mature, secure, person is objective enough to be able to tell the difference between when he's to blame and when someone else is to blame.

working