jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is it true that all men are cheaters?

1. syche profile image59
    sycheposted 5 years ago

Is it true that all men are cheaters?

2. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 5 years ago

No, it would be true to say some men  are cheats in exactly the same way as it would be true to say that some females are cheats. Dishonourable behavoir does not recognise gender.

3. darrensurrey profile image75
    darrensurreyposted 5 years ago

Whether a man or woman is a cheater, it's down to whether they really respect their partner or not.

Of course, being a man, I might be lying. :-D

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

Of course not. Anytime one uses the word "all" the answer is usually wrong. No one's personal experience speaks for everyone else's. Globally there are 7 billion people on the planet with about half of them being male. To say every male cheats or is going to cheat at some point logically does not hold water. It does not take into account one's culture, religious background, personal integrity, or their individuality.
    People who use the word "all" are likely to have given up on having a loving sincere relationship. They simplify things by saying "all" instead of saying the men (I'm) attracted to tend to cheat. This type of thinking keeps them from examining their (selection process). It's not me, it's them!
    However each of us (chooses) our own friends, lovers, and spouse. If you go to the grocery store to buy an apple but purchase an onion instead, whose fault is that? The purpose of casual dating is to conduct "due diligence" in order to determine if you want to have an "exclusive relationship" or possibly spend the rest of your life with someone. Too many people allow themselves to become "emotionally invested" before they truly get to know someone.

working