jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What would you like to know about relationships ? Thank you in advance for the a

1. Danwe profile image75
    Danweposted 6 years ago

What would you like to know about relationships ? Thank you in advance for the answer.

For example many men don't understand that women need/want their attention all the time.
    Or when there is a problem, people say that they have done everything their spouse/partner wanted and needed and despite that, there is a struggle.

2. debugs profile image62
    debugsposted 6 years ago

I'd like to know if it is possible at the very FIRST moments to know if a relationship can happen. When does chemistry start? Tell me...

3. Agnes Penn profile image82
    Agnes Pennposted 6 years ago

For my part, I want to know why people feel so secure that loved ones are always going to be there, so they take them for granted... and yes, one more thing: why do people feel they can control other people?  We are all created in the hands of God, not in each others'.   We insult God Himself when we take His creation and harm it.

4. BizGenGirl profile image85
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

I would like to know how to get an introverted man to talk truthfully and honestly about his feelings instead of bottling them up and then being all passive-aggressive and pouty. Any ideas? smile

5. YvetteParker profile image74
    YvetteParkerposted 6 years ago

I would like to know why people don't want to take the time to get to know each other when trying to develop a relationship. They're always in a hurry to get to the finish line without knowing hardly anything about the other person. Do people just not value relationships anymore and the importance and benefits of truly cultivating them? What's the rush? Where's the honesty? Where's the integrity?