jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What's love got to do with it?

1. cloverleaffarm profile image75
    cloverleaffarmposted 6 years ago

What's love got to do with it?

No love, just bodily satisfaction. Would you be involved in a relationship that is only about sex? Why?

2. shamelabboush profile image68
    shamelabboushposted 6 years ago

I think some men can do it in an emotionless way like doing it with a prostitute.. But why not, sometimes it feels good, like, a guiltless quick fling thing... hehehe

3. The Invincible profile image61
    The Invincibleposted 6 years ago

Personally, I am not up for it.
    Sex is gettable via many sources... What's the fun to be in a relationship to get Just the Physical Pleasure??
    If one just needs sex, there are other ways to get it. Why play with someone's heart??

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

I think it all depends on what one is focused on in life at the time. In the past I have had "friends with benefits" and "booty calls".  If you don't have time for a full on relationship or there are other demands on your life then having someone to connect with  every now and then helps to give your life some balance. It doesn't mean a person wants it this way for the rest of their life it just may be perfect for them right now.
    Sex is an "urge" much like hunger for a particular snack or thirst for a particular beverage. People have sexual urges whether they are in loving relationships or not. Some people choose to (fast) until they find love and others choose to (satisfy) their urges as they arise. Whatever works for (you) is fine. Life is a personal journey.

5. moonfairy profile image79
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

No, it's not fulfilling to me. Being in a loving relationship is much more important to me.

6. ananceleste profile image72
    anancelesteposted 6 years ago

I can't picture myself in that kind of relationship. Void of emotion. I don't think it could work at all.

working