jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Ask a guy out

1. profile image47
    alesia3703posted 5 years ago

Ask a guy out

How do you ask a guy out im stuck I could cry

2. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 5 years ago

I don't believe it is the girls place to ask a guy out.  It is the guys place to take the initiative and ask you out.  If a woman takes that responsibility, she will likely lead the rest of the relationship, which is the mans job!

3. profile image47
    alesia3703posted 5 years ago

But what if he wants to ask me out but he's shy like me who should make the first move

4. junkseller profile image83
    junksellerposted 5 years ago

Life is way too short to worry about stuff like this. Just ask him. "Do you want to go out some time?"

If you just can't bring yourself to do it, than try and find out his interests and maybe you find something in common. Then you can tell him you like that too and it gives him an opportunity to say, "hey we should do that sometime." Or, you could say that. It is sort of like half-asking him. "Oh, I like flying kites too" and he'll be like, "dude, I'm going to fly kites Tuesday, you should totally come."

Or you could try and trick him. Maybe he knows a lot about cars. Tell him your car is making a funny sound. Guys generally like helping out damsels in distress. And then after helping, tell him that he has to let you buy him lunch. Guys almost never pass up free lunch either. That isn't of course a date but it might let you know if there is a spark and it might give you an opportunity for a future engagement.

The last thing you ever want to be is a person who wished they had asked out so-and-so but never did. So, get on it!