jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why Do Men Hate To Cuddle and Sleep?

1. Shil1978 profile image93
    Shil1978posted 5 years ago

Why Do Men Hate To Cuddle and Sleep?

Why is it that most men just can't stand cuddling while sleeping? Even those who do cuddle seem to want to get out of it as fast as they can, so do men just cuddle because they have to? Men who just can't stand the cuddle, why do you feel so uncomfortable cuddling?

2. The Suburban Poet profile image82
    The Suburban Poetposted 5 years ago

There is a joke I like: Women fake orgasms and men fake cuddling....

I don't "hate to cuddle" but for me I can't sleep and cuddle. It's more a practical thing. After sex I'm pretty exhausted so maybe that's part of it... sometimes women turn cuddling into a serious conversation and the guy is just ready to end the night. I've had that happen before.... In the end there is no real reason... it's just DNA....

3. rave1432 profile image60
    rave1432posted 5 years ago

I like to cuddle. But recently we switched sides of the bed because we moved things around and we have not been cuddling as much and I am use to facing her which was to my right, now she is to my left and I want to face her but my body is use to facing the way I trained it. I love to cuddle until we fall asleep, but we can't cuddle all night, my body wants to toss and turn. But I am a man who likes to cuddle. I guess I am just crazy or different.

4. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

hmmm. i love cuddling when i'm sleeping and my wife seems to be happy about it. i'm not sure about other men since i don't sleep with them but maybe the see it as being to feminine.

5. Perpeptua profile image60
    Perpeptuaposted 5 years ago

I think they just get too hot - or perhaps that is just an excuse?

working