jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What Goal Have You reached That You are Most Proud of?

1. Karen Hellier profile image94
    Karen Hellierposted 6 years ago

What Goal Have You reached That You are Most Proud of?

2. Astra Nomik profile image39
    Astra Nomikposted 6 years ago

I have learned to love and be loved in return. That is a goal I once thought I could never reach or find.

3. MazioCreate profile image72
    MazioCreateposted 6 years ago

I have planned, developed and now maintain my online business.  This was always a goal, but took many years to reach. Leaving a regular paying teaching job is a very hard thing to do, and then to launch yourself into the unknown it's nerve racking.  Awesome to say I've done it.

4. jeanniedoe profile image56
    jeanniedoeposted 6 years ago

Have a degree in college and landed a better job. These are some of my goals of which I am very proud of.

5. teaches12345 profile image94
    teaches12345posted 6 years ago

I have learned to face life with a positive attitude. I used to let negativity affect my decisions and life's outlook and it made me doubt myself in many areas. I really have come a long way and enjoy looking at the bright side of circumstances.  My theme verse for life (Jer 29:11)  has helped me to establish a pattern of knowing that you control how things affect you and not the situation. Great question!

6. SidKemp profile image94
    SidKempposted 6 years ago

Publishing a book. I always wanted to be a writer, but I was blocked about publishing. It was really hard. I spent 6 months in bed with writer's block. But I got through it, and kept going. Now, I've published 9 books, and I'm putting serious work in on a novel.

7. fitmom profile image83
    fitmomposted 5 years ago

Becoming a mom is the one thing that I've always looked forward to. My career interests changed many times. But, becoming a mom is the most rewarding job!