Where would you look for a date if you were a single Mum?

1. katieababy74 profile image60
    katieababy74posted 5 years ago

Where would you look for a date if you were a single Mum?

Internet dating? Speed dating? Blind date?

2. epigramman profile image68
    epigrammanposted 5 years ago

....well cute Katie I would suggest the penthouse view of the Epigramman's suite - I just won the lottery last night (don't let this get around - I really don't need a stampede at my hub door) and you not only look beautiful but write with so much intelligence, passion and style - I am 53 years young though - hope 'age' isn't a problem - and I have never been married - but I am a decent good man - and as of last night - lots and lots of money - if you are not in the market for my profile would you please send someone whom you might know of - thank you for your time and courtesy - and your lovely smile is making my first cup of coffee this morning taste a whole lot sweeter - sending you warm wishes and good energy from lake erie time ontario canada (where I will start rebuilding a mansion there in the late spring(     10:16am

3. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

You are only limited by your imagination!
    There are many options including online dating, the gym, hobbie classes, joining groups such as "Parents Without Partners", traveling, participating in local activities, and enjoying life in general. Being positive and outgoing attracts people. Imagine the type of person you want to meet, the type of things they'd enjoy, where they would live, shop, the type of occupation and so forth. Once you have been "in their shoes" the next step is to be in all of those places where you imagined they would be. In order to meet someoone you have to be where they are!