jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What is your number?

1. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

What is your number?

No, it's not a math question.  "What is your number?" means how many intimate partners have you had?  So, what is your number?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6379570_f260.jpg

2. wolfshadow profile image63
    wolfshadowposted 6 years ago

Three. I was lucky enough to find the other half of my life early on.

3. BizGenGirl profile image89
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

Somewhere near 20. It's a little blury from when I was in my depressive/drinking phase of life. Though I met my forever-man as number three. To keep a long story short, when we met, the circumstances weren't right. Though we've been together for nearly 7 years now and going well. smile

4. jpcmc profile image88
    jpcmcposted 6 years ago

Just 1, my wife.  I think that's a good enough number for me.

5. nihar2 profile image58
    nihar2posted 6 years ago

girls like me ..still have made myself unlucky enough to have even __ number....u can guess

6. KateWest profile image76
    KateWestposted 6 years ago

Seems like eight is that number, but actually being in love? Only three.

7. Teylina profile image59
    Teylinaposted 6 years ago

Not sure I really want to answer this, but in my defense I will remind anyone here that I'm from the 60's, therefore women's lib '70's era--which may have made a difference in my number, BUT, the saving grace in your question is  what you mean by intimate: 1st love, marriage, 1 child--he cheated, and I left. 2d was solid to a true soulmate who made me feel like I was a queen, and was my best friend--deceased. Now, a fabulous love of a mix of all the great things I've loved in all the men in my life--including my grandfather, father, brother and soulmate equals three solid! At 70 I guess I'm allowed three!

1. Teylina profile image59
      Teylinaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Not counting the ones who were just in and out of my life--don't want to count or remember!

working