jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What in your life are you the most passionate about and you would do almost 24/7

1. Charlu profile image82
    Charluposted 5 years ago

What in your life are you the most passionate about and you would do almost 24/7 if you could?

It's that one thing that you just love doing like cooking, gardening, driving fast cars, playing with the kids, careers, volunteering,etc.  So what is it for you and how often do you get to do it?

2. Clayton Fernandes profile image79
    Clayton Fernandesposted 5 years ago

If i could Game behind a comp, or a console 24hours straight, then yeah i'll always be the happiest, same goes for reading books. But gaming first, Book reading after. Oh no you dont understand!, i cannot function if i dont play a game a day. The most i've ever sat behind a computer gaming, would have to be 18 hours. Now its just sleep that gets in the way!.

3. Etherealenigma profile image82
    Etherealenigmaposted 5 years ago

Aside from doing massage therapy I'd write on my blogs & article sites and make money that way.

4. tlmcgaa70 profile image76
    tlmcgaa70posted 5 years ago

if my body were physically capable of it i would either be in law enforcement or as a firefighter. and if i had my choice in law enforcement i would join the FBI and the BAU.

5. jpcmc profile image89
    jpcmcposted 5 years ago

Taking care of my daughter.  I'm a new dad and I'm loving it.  If i can only spend 24/7 with my daughter I'd do it in a heartbeat.  Unfortunately I have to work.

6. KateWest profile image78
    KateWestposted 5 years ago

The only problem would be that the thing I love doing (writing) is not always the easiest thing. Curse you, writer's block. But yes, if money (and discipline) were no object, sign me up!

7. Shals-Mar 26 profile image59
    Shals-Mar 26posted 5 years ago

Spending time with my family especially my son and playing with him and yes also shopping and getting ready sometimes

8. haitianphresh01 profile image52
    haitianphresh01posted 5 years ago

I'm most passionate about writing poems!
    When i write poems it usually doesn't have to be in complete sentences, I can just write about anything that i'm thniking about and when it's finally done people read them and love how they turn out

9. creativesq profile image73
    creativesqposted 5 years ago

I would say drawing. I used to do it every time everywhere. But I stopped because of excess work and study. And now I am creating a space for it again. It's been a long time and I'm getting rusty. I used to draw very good and my speciality were faces of people. And I'm trying to get that back.

10. ohgreenworld profile image76
    ohgreenworldposted 5 years ago

I would spend my life outside and being active, it wouldnt really matter what I was doing as long as it was outside and the weather was nice!!!