jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you handle knowing someone you care about deeply doesn't feel the same wa

1. gmaoli profile image77
    gmaoliposted 5 years ago

How do you handle knowing someone you care about deeply doesn't feel the same way about you?

2. tHErEDpILL profile image86
    tHErEDpILLposted 5 years ago

You leave, duh.  This will make the person realize they are going to lose you.  If they do care they will be affected by this and react eventually.  If they don't care; F em, keep it moving, more fish in the sea.  Hope this helps.

3. edhan profile image59
    edhanposted 5 years ago

You have to answer this yourself by asking if the person worth waiting for. At times, we have to follow our heart plus six sense whether or not this is what you want. No one else can actually tell you it is good or not.

I have a friend who chased after the woman he likes for 6 years even though she didn't like him at the beginning. Finally after 6 long years, she gave her heart to him and they got married.

So, you need to ask yourself, is that person you want to spend your life with???

4. rave1432 profile image60
    rave1432posted 5 years ago

It depends on the situation, do you live with the person, is there any chance, ever. It is ok to ask if you ever stand a chance with them, if you don't you might always wait on them. I love a friend of mine, but we can never be together because we are always with other people. That does not change my feelings for her, but I know it will not work. My current girlfriend knows I love this other person but I told her I would not leave her for her, that would be unfair. You just need to let the other person know how you feel, and if they say it will never work, still keep those emotions, but you have to move on and find love somewhere else. You don't want to be alone forever, I know I don't. But find someone else you can care about.

5. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 5 years ago

There is nothing to handle......all you need to do is take your concern and self elsewhere.  Once you get the memo you should begin to take steps in the opposite direction and while doing so handle preserving self and sanity.  There is no reason to spend time trying change their mind or understand the reasons they don't