jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are you a people watcher, wondering where there from, what they do, type of pers

1. Charlu profile image80
    Charluposted 6 years ago

Are you a people watcher, wondering where there from, what they do, type of personality, etc.?

It doesn't matter whether your sitting in a restaurant having dinner, shopping, work, do you find yourself sometimes almost in a daze just wondering what their life is like?

2. msorensson profile image72
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

No not really. I am more interested in who they are at the moment I am communicating with them. Prince or pauper, diplomat or hobo...etc etc..such distinctions matter little to me...

3. LauraGT profile image93
    LauraGTposted 6 years ago

Yes!  I think it started when my parents spent many, many hours in museums when I was little. I would sit outside and watch people walk by, thinking about what their lives are like.  Now, when my husband and I are out on a date, we often look around and try to guess about the other couples around us.  Are they on a date?  How long have they been dating? Do they like each other?  We'll never get our answers, but it's still fun to guess!

4. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 6 years ago

OH yes! Watching people fascinates me... I am more interested in how they speak or carry themselves. Even when I am talking to people I am closely monitoring their moves.. a kind of habit that I have formed with years of being a therapist.  My children often tell me not to look at them... They believe I read their thoughts. LOL smile

working