jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?

1. TheLifeExperiment profile image57
    TheLifeExperimentposted 6 years ago

What was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?

2. Jewelz1313 profile image78
    Jewelz1313posted 6 years ago

Prayed for me even when I thought I was too far gone for prayer to work.

3. Eric Prado profile image74
    Eric Pradoposted 6 years ago

The nicest thing anybody has ever done for me was back in 2004 during Christmas time. I was working for the Salvation Army ringing the bell for donations in front of a store and it was freezing cold, I was shivering terribly. I only had a high school letter jacket to keep me warm. My supervisor stripped me of my jacket saying that it was inappropriate for me to wear and didn't look professional enough so I had to stand in the snow, sleet and freezing rain for hours ringing a bell. Close to the end of my shift, there was this kind woman who saw me shivering and asked me what my glove size was. I said I have no idea. She said she'd be right back. Minutes later, she returned with very warm gloves, a matching beanie, and a large hot chocolate to keep me warm. I began to cry. I felt so humbled by this random act of kindness. I thanked her numerously and she slipped a $20 bill into the bucket. I will never forget that random woman. I am eternally grateful. I did end up with a very bad pneumonia which nearly killed me. Was hospitalized for three months and almost died. Never the less, I will never forget her good deed.

4. profile image53
    lasertekservicesposted 6 years ago

Someone helped me with my financial woes. He was not a friend. I just knew him from long ago and he reached out to me when I needed help.

working