jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

When you are going to marry someone, what you will look intelligence, personalit

1. contentwill profile image35
    contentwillposted 5 years ago

When you are going to marry someone, what you will look intelligence, personality or money ?

Personally, I will look for intelligence first, then her personality.

2. EuroCafeAuLait profile image85
    EuroCafeAuLaitposted 5 years ago

None of the above.  I think the heart is the most important thing.  Is the person kind, gracious, fair, appreciative?  Do they see the beauty of life and the ugliness of reality?  Beautiful people can be arrogant and cruel - intelligent people can also be haughty and capricious.  An ideal partner is never easy to find.  But for me the most attractive and important thing is a beautiful pure heart that has the courage to hope again and believe in the goodness of life even after inevitable disappointments and temporary setbacks.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I think a combination of the three would be nice.  But first I think the personality is going to be what attracts someone - his laugh, the way he interacts with people, his kindness - all aspect of his personality. 

If you love the person for who they are, in other words their personality, the other stuff comes naturally or is not as important.

4. TheLifeExperiment profile image57
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

I'm going to include looks as well. I usually notice looks first, which sounds shallow, but how will you be willing to get to know someone romantically if you aren't at all attracted to them physically? So there's that, then I'd go for personality, intelligence, and then money.