jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What are some clever ways to measure someone's ring finger for size without maki

1. Jangaplanet profile image78
    Jangaplanetposted 5 years ago

What are some clever ways to measure someone's ring finger for size without making it obvious?

2. bankscottage profile image95
    bankscottageposted 5 years ago

I have heard it is close to your shoe size.  At least for my wife that works out pretty close.

3. Khal Blogo profile image60
    Khal Blogoposted 5 years ago

Do it when they're asleep. It's your best shot.

4. GDiBiase profile image74
    GDiBiaseposted 5 years ago

You could try using your own finger, or a strip of paper or piece of string?

5. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 5 years ago

My shoe size is 8.5; my ring size is 5.  Don't go with that option.

Hmm I've been wondering how my boyfriend would know  my ring size, but have a plan.  Tell my mom my ring size and get her to tell him some day haha!

6. Escobana profile image73
    Escobanaposted 5 years ago

I'm hearing something else in this question. Who's the lucky one?

Maybe this works by the way. Walk around a flee market or a giftshop with funny items (not the obvious jewelryshop) and try out rings yourself, meanwhile asking 'the lucky one' to try out rings with you.

Asking her for your opinion about which ring she likes best on you. Make it something funny and casual. Good luck:-)

7. alisha4u profile image39
    alisha4uposted 5 years ago

Check for a ring in your loved one's finger.... Cuddle with her and take the ring off..  Ahem Ahem ! (Act innocent) smile ... Continue cuddling and try to wear it on your own...You might get a fair idea about the finger size..  (Act Innocent) smile