jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Do you Love yourself?

1. kingphilipIV profile image60
    kingphilipIVposted 5 years ago

Do you Love yourself?

From 1 to 10... having 1 as the lowest and 10 as the highest. Rate how much you love yourself.

2. moiponetsoka profile image70
    moiponetsokaposted 5 years ago

how much do i love myself let me think for a bit........ i am a 6

3. glmclendon profile image61
    glmclendonposted 5 years ago

Of course; why would I not Love me? If don't love you how can you love others. I think loving me lets me love others better. I feel good about love for myself as well as others rate .8

4. blessedp profile image81
    blessedpposted 5 years ago

I would say 8.  But that rating didn't came about lightly.  When I was younger I complained a lot about this and that of myself.  And I used to compare myself to other girls. Not knowing I'm wonderfully and perfectly made.  The older I got I realized that loving myself is key and people you will never be able to please, so accept who you are who God made.

5. taw2012 profile image60
    taw2012posted 5 years ago

yes, that's why i am able to love others.

6. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 5 years ago

It is 10 for me.

I believe that I have learnt to LOVE myself in order for me to LOVE others.

If I cannot LOVE myself then it will be hard to LOVE others. It is a matter of telling yourself the importance of learning how to LOVE thyself otherwise you will not be able to spread your LOVE to others.

7. jpcmc profile image89
    jpcmcposted 5 years ago

I am a 7.  I'm working to make it higher.  Although, much of my attention now is on my new baby so the 7 may be alittle lower now.

8. flashmakeit profile image71
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

Yes I love me and I rate the love I have for myself as a 9.

9. KateWest profile image78
    KateWestposted 5 years ago

I try very hard to love and respect myself every day, but some days are harder than others. Even when I get zero validation from others I still try to maintain my sense of self and to not let myself be defined by someone elses love. But it is hard. I feel like an 8, but maybe the world sees a different number.

10. Eric Prado profile image76
    Eric Pradoposted 5 years ago

I do love myself. I have so much to be proud of and thankful for, and after all I have gone through in my life, I still look and feel this good so I do love myself and am very comfortable in my own skin. Wouldn't want to be anybody else.

11. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

Yes, I do love myself and I give myself a 9 because sometimes I disappoint myself. Not in an evil way, but sometimes I feel I could accomplish more. But I know who I am and I respect myself. My journey has been long, somewhat tough and enlightening.