jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are the signs that she/he is the one for you?

1. alexandriaruthk profile image77
    alexandriaruthkposted 5 years ago

What are the signs that she/he is the one for you?

Most people are careful when falling in love again because they had been hurt in the past. They are careful to take the "plunge" in a new relationship. How do you know that a person is the one you have been looking for? What are the signs?

2. katyzzz profile image59
    katyzzzposted 5 years ago

Initially mutual attraction and not JUST sexual, trust, fidelity and a relationship which stands the test of time.

It's the little things which can grate.

And you need to have similar hopes and dreams for the future and each be prepared to take responsibility, listen to each other and offer mutual support.

At the end of the day (after some time has elapsed ) you'll know.

But there are no guarantees in life, have a look at both sets of parents to glean where your relationship may be heading.  Similar values are essential.

3. ackman1465 profile image60
    ackman1465posted 5 years ago

I always look at the attire that a woman is wearing.  IF it will look good in a clump, on the floor next to my bed, then SHE IS THE ONE!!!!!

4. moonfairy profile image80
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

for me is what a pure gut feeling. I got divorced in 1985 and swore I'd never marry again. In 2004 I met a man and knew instinctively that I would marry him the very first time I talked to him...and I did. he's my very best friend and the love of my life.

5. Janellegems profile image66
    Janellegemsposted 5 years ago

I believe we should learn from the mistakes of the past relationships, what went wrong, how that person treated us, the conflicts, to avoid simlar things in the past relationship to occur in the new relationship.

Some of the signs to look to know if this is the one, I think if he/she feels very comfortable and safe with other person, and that individual is very supportive of his/her goals and dreams, cares about the things that matter to his/her heart, similar values, respect friends and family, if that person is open and honest, not a player or controller.