Are you jealous? And if so, how do you handle it?

1. algarveview profile image89
    algarveviewposted 5 years ago

Are you jealous? And if so, how do you handle it?

2. lafamillia profile image77
    lafamilliaposted 5 years ago

First talk with girl, to see if she is the one that WANTS to make me jealous. Now, all You wonder: WHAT???!

- For all of you, males, girls often want to make their boy jealous just to see IF THEY CARE! That is the thing in 70% of that cases.
    That does NOT mean that there is NO reason to be. Always make a TRIPLE check. First with her, find out who is HIM  - with no MANIC behavior, then go to HIM, talk see if "story" matches 100% (i recommend a drink, some alcohol while talking, HE will open up more) - and then make the right decision ; is there a reason to be "jealous" or NOT ? It is a blade with two sides (I am not sure if I expressed myself good in this phrase, Serbian is my native - not English, but I try hard) and You all should be careful - including FEMALES that, either have a goal or ... doing "their thing" behind back of someone who gave you hart, trust, beautiful moments, dedication, etc...
    For girls: Is one night adventure, that eventually end up with sex, is worth of ruing "a house thats build over months, years.." ? Flirt, go out, dance -  but have limits, and think twice when You are under influence of anything while flirting - what and where that conversation is going.

I hope I gave an good answer.

3. THEHuG5 profile image61
    THEHuG5posted 5 years ago

I get jealous sometimes but I definitely wouldn't consider myself to be a jealous person. Thankfully when it happens I'm very good at keeping it to myself so nobody else will know how jealous I'm feeling. Usually jealously happens over petty things and you just have to tell yourself to get over it. It's a normal emotion to feel but there's no need to let your jealously spoil anyone elses happiness.

working