i just broke up w/ my bf sunday..in some reason i regret it...we been together 8

1. paulajoy profile image55
    paulajoyposted 7 years ago

i just broke up w/ my bf sunday..in some reason i regret it...we been together 8 months and been...

friends for more than a year.im a jealous person.and he knows that..unexpected i read some old email message  from hes old friend ...a girl..they are talking and everyend of thier conversation it has xxx signs..means kisses...but he told me its nothing and its normal for him and that girl.he knows that girl thru a website..i know hes saying the truth but i really get jealous..that why i broke up..we really love each other..believe it or not we already have plan for the future..shall i go back to him?but how could i avoid getting jealous again n again?he always told me to just trust him..even h

2. rhode profile image55
    rhodeposted 7 years ago

i have it the same problem as you. But what i did was write on everything that i wrote to him, in facebook, in my letters, and even texting : I love you. do not forget. When others girls did the same to him he didnt feel it, because he loves me and i know it. We have it a plan too, to be separated a lil of time and wait eachother one year to be together. But we still talking and huging and i trust in him and he trust in me. You should do the same thing!!!!

3. profile image45
    Communicationgirlposted 7 years ago

You have identified the major issue in your relationship with your bf of less than a year; jealousy. Jealousy is the number 1 culprit in many relationships! Trust is jealousy's maniacal cousin, and the two of them together will deteriorate any union in a blink of an eye.

Try to evaluate where your insecurities stem from. Have you experienced troubled relationships in the past? If so, maybe you are not yet healed and just transferring those feeling onto your current beau! In any case, if you have to snoop through your bf belongings than maybe you should reconsider if you should be with him.

Why be with a person that you don't want to trust or maybe you just don't know how to trust?

Good Luck,
    Communication Girl

working