jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are there things that you would never share with your partner under and circumst

1. Rodric29 profile image78
    Rodric29posted 5 years ago

Are there things that you would never share with your partner under and circumstance?

Sometimes we have secrets that are best left un-revealed. That's what we tell ourselves. Keeping secrets from our partner helps or hurts in the long haul depending on what it is and why we keep them right?

2. padmendra profile image45
    padmendraposted 5 years ago

Secrets and truths whether to be revealed to the partner or not depends on how good and strong your relation is at this stage.New relations should be safe and made more strong before we reveal any heart breaking truth. However we should also judge the character and the kind of attitude the partner has.
    if our partner has a very big heart and does not pull tail of every thing and provides a lot of space and support then hiding things from them may cost you loosing the relation. Thus it wholly solely depends on the stage and the present scenerio the relationship is in.

3. D. S. profile image59
    D. S.posted 5 years ago

no. I don't think there should be any secrets between two people in a relationship

4. profile image0
    Starmom41posted 5 years ago

People generally need some sense of personal privacy.  That includes some things that are "yours and yours alone." 
    I can't think of any topic right-off, but I think it's more about keeping some degree of "only for yourself" than a topic itself.

5. ackman1465 profile image61
    ackman1465posted 5 years ago

It's not a "never".... BUT, if I were down to my last box of "s'Mores" Girl Scout cookies, I WOULD be reluctant to share them with my partner.... and would, even, offer to go to the store and get them TWO boxes of their OTHER (second) favorite cookies, if they'd just leave me alone until I was finished with my "s'Mores"......

working