How would you tell your wife or girlfriend that you want a paternity test for yo

1. Hypersapien profile image35
    Hypersapienposted 5 years ago

How would you tell your wife or girlfriend that you want a paternity test for your kids?

I also use WebAnswers to generate income, and I keep seeing numerous questions there from pregnant women (some married) with multiple partners who simply don't know who fathered their child.  The more I see them, the more I think men may just need to have paternity tests as a standard operating procedure whenever a child is born.  But how do you tell a woman you love (and allegedly trust) that you want a DNA test - just to be sure?  (On a side note, I have a hub comparing my HP and WebAnswers earnings, as well as one discussing some of the more common questions on WebAnswers.)

2. padmendra profile image46
    padmendraposted 5 years ago

Yes, I believe as per your thought process, a paternity test can be offered to the partner at the time of pregnancy or when the child is born. However, as we all know that relations can only last long with trust for each other, truthfulness and the bonding. Therefore, based on this if your partner is asked for a paternity test, it might later on jeopardize the relation.  Thus every step to be taken depends on the depth and the importance of the relation in  your life..

3. ackman1465 profile image60
    ackman1465posted 5 years ago

I would say, 

"Honey, you know that time I spent a week in Minneapolis "on business?"  Well, I really went to the Mayo clinic and had a vasectomy performed..... and NOW, I'm finding it rather surprising that YOU are "with child".... and I wonder if you're interested in finding out WHICH of your conquests is the real, guilty party who planted his seed in you during your's and his tryst.   Care to have a paternity test done?????"

working