jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How to find you friend back.

1. mottiandbander profile image68
    mottiandbanderposted 5 years ago

How to find you friend back.

We are in a same company. Due to some company issue I have to show my friends mistakes to my boss. And I think I did it right. But now for this reason my friend is not talking with me like before. what I have to do and how I can get my friend back to my life. I am not feeling good due to the misunderstanding. I tried to make it ok a lot of times but no effect .

What to do ...

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6585244_f260.jpg

2. taheruddin profile image44
    taheruddinposted 5 years ago

Make your friend do same as you did and that is the best way to make him feel you are right. But you also have to consider that some stupid never change and it may be true for you too.

3. padmendra profile image45
    padmendraposted 5 years ago

It is always advisable not to mix your professional life with your personal relations.  Even if you have a friend in the office, there should be a mutual understanding between the two parties regarding the professional life and the demands therewith.

Your friend is required to understand the demand of the situation and ask her to put herself in your shoes than things might get better but would take some time.

Lastly, if she would have been your true friend than sooner or later the spark of relations would be ignited in the same way in her heart as well, else just console yourself that being on the right track, required a sacrifice from your end.

4. MsDora profile image95
    MsDoraposted 5 years ago

Write a letter expressing your thoughts and include a copy of this same picture.

working