jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

What Do Women Really Want From A Man?

1. wisdom25 profile image76
    wisdom25posted 5 years ago

What Do Women Really Want From A Man?

2. lovelife08 profile image59
    lovelife08posted 5 years ago

Well, I can't answer for women in general. But, I CAN tell you what I want from a man.

To put it simply, I want to be treated like I'm worth his time. I DON'T want to be treated like I'm less than brilliant. I don't expect him to be perfect, a genius, or good-looking (though good looks do help tongue). I do expect him to love his wife/girlfriend the way God commands him to. Of course, he must share the same beliefs as me. (Not all the same individual beliefs. I'm saying he should worship the same Higher Power that I do.)

The bottom line is, I want to go about everyday life knowing that this man wants me, and only me, as his life partner, and there is no doubt in his mind that I want him.

3. TheLifeExperiment profile image60
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

I don't think its going to be some stereotypical thing like money or security. I personally want a guy who's my best friend, who won't want to blow me off for other friends or work all the time, and just wants to spend time with me. AS sappy as it sounds, don't we all just want to feel loved? Haha

4. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

Personally I looked for a man that was comfortable with old fashion beliefs without wanting to control me. I wanted a husband who didn't mind being the one who worked outside the house while I cared for the kids. I looked for someone who was comfortabe with the yard work and trash being his job but didn't feel like his ego was hit if I decided I wanted to mow the lawn one week. I wanted a man who was happy to take me fishing and camping instead of his buddies or at least with his buddies. Overall I wanted a man with similar beliefs as me. Every woman is different. What I wanted may horrify another woman.

1. 34th Bomb Group profile image60
      34th Bomb Groupposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Sounds pretty nice to me...

5. Amy Becherer profile image71
    Amy Bechererposted 5 years ago

Women want the same things from men that men want from a woman.  Most relationships begin with attraction.  Beyond that, most people need honesty, sincerity and loyalty in order to feel secure.  Love, be it friendship or romantic, develops with the ability to believe in and trust another.

6. savvydating profile image97
    savvydatingposted 5 years ago

Passion. She wants him to make her feel beautiful and highly desirable. There is a reason why love songs and films depicting high passion are still popular, despite our rational minds...and that's a good thing. Love and passion are a beautiful mix.

As Oscar Wilde said, "The suspense is killing me, I hope it will last."