jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Do women really like cocky men?!

1. Iontach profile image84
    Iontachposted 7 years ago

Do women really like cocky men?!

2. Sarah Masson profile image69
    Sarah Massonposted 7 years ago

No no NO no nOooOoooOOoOoooo haha. I can't stand cocky men!!

1. yssubramanyam profile image59
      yssubramanyamposted 5 years agoin reply to this

i love the honest comment

3. thisismylife9123 profile image59
    thisismylife9123posted 7 years ago

No! We like confident men, not cocky men. That just means that they care more about themselves then the relationship.

4. KevinStyles profile image56
    KevinStylesposted 7 years ago

You bet! Women love cocky men! because they mistake this as self confidence then later on in the relationship they realize this is not self confidence and give him the boot ;-)

5. Sugar Sue profile image57
    Sugar Sueposted 7 years ago

No! I for one find cocky men to be annoying. Most of the time a man who acts cocky is really covering up an insecurity. Now I find a man who is confident, to be quite sexy.

6. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

No. A confident man with a good sense of humour is good. But a cocky man is a big turn off.

7. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 7 years ago

Yes, Some do!

Women tend to answer questions like this from their own perspective. However as any so called "nice guy" can tell you they have seen lots of women chase after the "cocky guys".
    Very rarely do you find a so called "cocky guy" without a woman. Truth be told only a man who feels he has (something) to "brag about" is likely to be cocky.

I don't say this to encourage cocky behavior but I do believe in telling the truth. There is someone for everyone.
    Be yourself! Best of luck!