jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you caught your partner cheating, what are you going to do right away?

1. alexandriaruthk profile image76
    alexandriaruthkposted 5 years ago

If you caught your partner cheating, what are you going to do right away?

Say for example you caught them cheating and they don"t know yet about it, what are the things you need to do and how do you approach the problem?

2. lovelife08 profile image60
    lovelife08posted 5 years ago

Oh I'd probably yell and curse and let him know what a huge (insert bad word here) he is. Then I'd do the same with his new lady, and then walk out of the room, never to be heard from again. smile

3. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 5 years ago

First off, I would pray to the Almighty to help me be strong. Then I would hide my emotions and say nothing, thus carrying on as if nothing had happened. During this time I would get all my ducks in order and compile as much documentation and proof as I could. When the time was right, I would bring everything into the open to their chagrin.

It is important to know that cheaters will always deny their crime and unless you can prove it, they will continue to deny it and then go underground with their treachery, all-the-while claiming that you are crazy. This issue hits close to home, because it happened to me.

Revenge is best served up cold. :0)

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

For me personally, cheating is a "deal breaker". However my actions would vary depending on our living arrangements. If we live together I would quietly find me a new place to live and gradually move my things, get my mail transferred. take a day off from work while my mate is working and move any of my heavy items out of the house and never look back.
    If we don't live together it is all the more easier to pick up anything you have over at their place and never look back. The way I see it there is nothing to talk about when one has made up their mind that it's over. For me to ask "Why?" would be a (rhetorical question) because I really would not care what their answer was. It won't change the fact that we are through. Having said that if I don't trust someone it's over! I don't have to have "proof". I subscribe to the "If it doesn't feel right to you then it's probably not right for you." mentality." Unless you are a paranoid person chances are your gut instincts will prove to be right. Move on!

5. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

just throw them out or leave. why play games when it makes more sense to punch the guy in the head and get rid of her.

6. Bhavin Panara profile image61
    Bhavin Panaraposted 5 years ago

Leave him/her.Or give a chance if you have still trust.
    It will feel hard firstly,but you will recover soon.