jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Would you cheat if you catch your partner cheating?

1. profile image50
    clementine0702posted 8 years ago

Would you cheat if you catch your partner cheating?

2. The_Boss profile image59
    The_Bossposted 8 years ago

Quite simply, if I found my partner cheating, I would break up. Simple as that. How could you still be in a relationship after someone has broken that trust?

3. RevLady profile image61
    RevLadyposted 8 years ago

To cheat because a partner cheat is a form of revenge which has no place in the life of the mature.

4. mgnzlz profile image54
    mgnzlzposted 8 years ago

No that's silly. I would dump the loser. If they aren't happy and you aren't happy, why stay? I would never trust that person again.

5. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

I would definately want to be with someone else if he had cheated on me, so I'd break up with him.

6. advisor4qb profile image78
    advisor4qbposted 8 years ago

Catching them is the hardest part sometimes.  I had a sneaking suspicion, especially when I caught him with an online dating profile...

I finally just walked away.  It becomes crystal clear at some point in time just how much it is not worth it to stick it out with a person you can't trust.

7. profile image47
    wwfdoposted 8 years ago

Well, I will kick his ass!!
    I would go and find myseld another man that knows how to do it better smile

8. xiao_kang profile image58
    xiao_kangposted 8 years ago

NO!. It would make me no differant than him. It'd be immature and I wouldn't stoop to that level.I'd leave his cheating a$$ and pray the next time he saw me I'll be hand in hand with a hot guy, looking happy and pretty, while he walks around ragged with herpe sores. True story!!
    I dictate my behavior, not anyone else, and when i decide to dicttate it's with strength and determination, not desperation or ignorance.
    Rise above the losers.

9. jimmylesaint profile image62
    jimmylesaintposted 7 years ago

interesting that a lot of the above answers that labelled a sex in partners all described them as male.

working