jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Do you think people can find true love with a matchmaking service?

1. sroberts9 profile image81
    sroberts9posted 5 years ago

Do you think people can find true love with a matchmaking service?

2. uNicQue profile image83
    uNicQueposted 5 years ago

Absolutely! I haven't personally used one, but my father has been using them. From what it seems, they do take patience. There are a lot of people out there using these sites, and it is hard to weed out some of the more dishonest people. If you can manage to find a group of people though who are honest about themselves (at least for the most part) I think people can be very successful at finding compatibility. Those sites are made by people who understand what personalities go well together, and they match people together for a reason. Like I said, it just seems like it takes patience, but I'm sure the end result is worth it if you stick with it.

sroberts9posted 5 years agoin reply to this

That's wonderful.  I wish him all the best! Love starts from within and then it finds us.  I hope to hear more of his happiness!

3. Lifes 2nd Chances profile image78
    Lifes 2nd Chancesposted 5 years ago

You can trip and fall over someone and find true love, it happens in the strangest places. Usually when you least expect it. I myself met my husband on ICQ which was one of the early social chat sites. We were randomly put together to say hi, no match making or  profile comparisons, just the way it happened. We will be celebrating 13 years of marriage in September. We found we had many things in common and developed a friendship over many miles that became much more. He is my best friend, my biggest fan, and I am his. It doesn't get much better. :-)

sroberts9posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Lifes2ndChances Congrats! It's wonderful to read such a lovely comment about true love! Met my hubbie in a parking lot of a grocery store on the 3rd day he proposed & the 7th day we met we got married he's my BFF 2 girls & 20 yrs still happy!

4. Nikki Major profile image61
    Nikki Majorposted 5 years ago

yes. I believe true love can be found anywhere. A match making service, the internet....where ever.

Closed to reply

working