jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

How to tell a guy that you love him?

1. greeneryday profile image77
    greenerydayposted 5 years ago

How to tell a guy that you love him?

2. Marsprofane8 profile image69
    Marsprofane8posted 5 years ago

Don't need to buy a diamond key
    To unlock my heart
    The shell to my soul
    You're my fire when I'm cold
    I want you to know
    You had me at hello

-Beyonce.

greenerydayposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That's a good one... never realized beyonce has already had the answer

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Guys normally tell girls first. Men fall in love faster than women. You might say this isn't true. However, if someone tells you they love you yet can drop you easily, then he didn't love you. He just liked what he had at most.

True, guys can easily fall in love... while women tend to be more careful with her feeling...

4. realtalk247 profile image69
    realtalk247posted 5 years ago

That can be tricky.  I hope this is true love which comes from understanding someone and a deeper layer than surface feelings.
    But if you really have to say it and you feel he won't run (LOL)
    Just do it casually.  When it's one of those moments when you are laughing and enjoying each other; throw your arms around him and tell him " I love you so much."  Don't wait for him to say it back just declare it and go with the moment.

5. theanswers profile image59
    theanswersposted 5 years ago

Just say it. The moment you think of a formula, you will complicate things and in the end killing the Romance you so much expected.  It is as simple as saying "I love you." Forget what the norm has been, that men have to say first, because as you wait, someone else is already making his or her move.

6. Crissylite profile image77
    Crissyliteposted 5 years ago

I love the line from My Best Friend's Wedding..."When you love someone you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just passes you by." Only sometimes people confuse love with infatuation. But, if you know it's love...go for it.

7. dianavo2010 profile image61
    dianavo2010posted 5 years ago

I'm a hopeless romantic, but I believe in tradition. With today's society, we lack the sufficient communication from traditional times for it is taken away by the advance in technology. Social networks, Instant message, sms, etc. You should write him a letter, or maybe a card. It's different and sweet.

Sweet, romantic and more personal...

working