jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Sense of humor or romance?

1. dghbrh profile image77
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

Sense of humor or romance?

In choosing a life partner you will give more importance to sense of humor or romance? Other elements are sure important but those may vary person to person. Within these two what is your take and why so ?

2. Rajan Dhir profile image73
    Rajan Dhirposted 5 years ago

I will take sense of humor. It is as common to us as breathing. No, it is not. It is a virtue. People who have a good (or great) sense of humor, they cultivate it daily. I find it an intriguingly effective technique to make your way out and away from the mediocrities of life.
    In a relationship like marriage, we can survive without good for a day, we can make it without saying "I love you" for ten times. The difficult bit is to come to terms with the fact that we get back to our normal-selves without making fun of ourselves, or how stupid we looked back then. You need to address the issue but not before giving yourself an opportunity to laugh at it loudly/funnily. Your partner with good sense of humor can give you a hard time not to do things repeatedly the same. It is her unexpected reaction which would catch you with pants down.

dghbrhposted 5 years agoin reply to this

ha ha ha ...nice reply.
      Simply cant agree more.
      thank you for your response here.
      have a great day ahead.

3. ChitrangadaSharan profile image56
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

Sense of humor is more important to me. Life is not a bed of roses. Only those can survive the trials and tribulations, who deal with it as 'a part of life'. And only those can think in this way, who have the capacity to remain stable and smiling in all situations. Moreover a person with good sense of humor is in itself a great support to his/ her partner. Remember, laughter is the best medicine.

dghbrhposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you dear for your kind response here.
      I do completely agree with you.
      have a good day ahead.

4. Tonipet profile image85
    Tonipetposted 5 years ago

Sense of humor is my take. When one is lively, cheerful and pleasant it goes with how he treats himself and the world around him, not hard to love and romance to grow. Romance alone without the glitters of laughter is like chocolate without sugar. It's how I see it.