jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What should be the finest personality trait of a husband?

1. Joe Cook profile image61
    Joe Cookposted 5 years ago

What should be the finest personality trait of a husband?

What, in your humble opinion, should be the finest aspect of personality in a husband?

2. Neha Sadana profile image87
    Neha Sadanaposted 5 years ago

The first and also the most important is that he should be a patient listener. A perfect couple is like that- He does what she wants and she does what she wants...smile

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Honesty and integrity would have to be right up there in personality traits.

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

I suspect the answer would be different for most women. Being a man I would suspect (Honesty) is the number one trait. After all it is the foundation for all worthwhile relationships. Not many people would want to invest their heart with a dishonest person or someone they can't trust.

5. profile image0
    vonda g nelsonposted 5 years ago

Personally I think you should forget about personality, if you are seeking temporary gratification then try mimmicking someone else's personality that you "admire".  It'll probably be more beneficial to you if you fine tune your OwN, personal best traits and through that you may come across other aspects of yourself that will make you the bestest husband, man, father, person.

6. krillco profile image95
    krillcoposted 5 years ago

fidelity, fidelity, fidelity, fidelity, fidelity, fidelity, fidelity

7. MarleneB profile image97
    MarleneBposted 5 years ago

I put my vote in for being a good listener and then acting according to what he has heard. Of course, there are other good traits that would be great, but if I could only pick one, then it would be that he would listen and care.

8. mathira profile image83
    mathiraposted 5 years ago

Man is always practical and so do not pay much attention to the small things that makes his wife happy. Listening with care to her woes makes a woman happy. Above everything the care he shows makes a woman feel secure in her marriage.