jump to last post 1-19 of 19 discussions (21 posts)

What are your partner's best traits?

1. algarveview profile image90
    algarveviewposted 5 years ago

What are your partner's best traits?

2. dghbrh profile image79
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

The best trait of my husband is that he is very patient. It works very well as I am too impatient.
    Another trait I like very much is that he cooks real delicious foods...i think now its understandable that I do not enjoy cooking very much.
    nice question:-)
    thanks

3. shivanchirakkal10 profile image56
    shivanchirakkal10posted 5 years ago

Best question. Answers will help to access different traits in persons.
    The trait I noticed in my wife is her smiling acceptance of  facing difficult situation. She always like to take problems in cool and smart way. It gives me a lot of relief to me in life.

4. Mmargie1966 profile image96
    Mmargie1966posted 5 years ago

My partner is honest, compassionate, and extremely good looking!  My favorite trait of all, is that he never gives up.  Once he sets his mind on doing something, he will eventually succeed.

He is my Mr. Wonderful!  He isn't flawless, but I can live with the few flaws he has.

5. iviskei profile image77
    iviskeiposted 5 years ago

Hmm.....I have to say the way he makes me smile when we're together. I know that's not really a trait, but it's my favorite part about him. smile

6. Good Guy profile image87
    Good Guyposted 5 years ago

Patience.  This single trait alone prevents a lot of problems from happening.  When one exhibits one's patience, one is able to maintain calm and posture.  Many impending "explosions" during critical moments in life will be prevented through patience. 
    My wife is such a patient person almost to a fault.

7. nikkiraeink profile image61
    nikkiraeinkposted 5 years ago

Understanding, laid back, smart, funny and patient. Lord knows he would have to be patient to deal with me sometimes.
    He pursued me for three years and when I finally gave in, I was hitting myself for not doing so sooner. We just celebrated 13 years yesterday.

8. profile image0
    Garifaliaposted 5 years ago

He's a very loving father; always thinking about how he can help his children have a good future. He's a wonderful spouse, always worried about how I'm doing; my health and happiness. He's very clever; so much so that if need be, we'll never go hungry (and that need seems to be nearing). He's just partner material.

1. profile image0
      Garifaliaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Just looking at everyone's answers has made me really appreciate your question. Keep up the great companionship everyone!

9. Leesleez profile image81
    Leesleezposted 5 years ago

Quiet, very quiet. She never nags. She's always there for me when I'm in need. Her main flaw now that she's getting older is air leaks. Some of her seams are opening and I have to keep patching her up.

10. Opulent1 profile image60
    Opulent1posted 5 years ago

He is very romantic, sensitive and wants what's best for me.

11. tom hellert profile image61
    tom hellertposted 5 years ago

Honesty
    Faith
    Nuturing demeanor
    Humer and the fact she gets mine
    the fact she brought me back from a coma- that one does rate a little higher than I put it
    the fact she still loves me and wants me sexually after all my medical issues.

12. Jean.Paraison profile image60
    Jean.Paraisonposted 5 years ago

I don't actually have a girlfriend. I should have one, though. In life, in general, two is almost always better than one.

1. profile image0
      Garifaliaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

All the best to you!

13. tirelesstraveler profile image82
    tirelesstravelerposted 5 years ago

He has integrity.  When he says he will do something he will do it.  He is also honest except when I ask him how something looks that I am planning on wearing.  He just squirms when I ask him those kind of questions smile

14. bethperry profile image93
    bethperryposted 5 years ago

My partner -husband- is resilient, intellectual, romantic, computer savvy, charitable, loves to cook, confident, brave, loyal and although he doesn't know diddly about car engines he's managed to keep my motor purring happily for over 17 years smile

15. Karine Gordineer profile image80
    Karine Gordineerposted 5 years ago

The fact that he puts up with me...lol....that and he's kind, good-natured, easy going, and has probably the most beautiful smile I've ever seen!

16. Jynzly profile image75
    Jynzlyposted 5 years ago

My husband is one in a million as far as I am concerned. His best trait that really got me is meekness. The following come along strongly too;
    kindness
    patience and long-suffering
    perceptive
    high intellectual capacity
    industrious
    generosity
    I can say a lot more but most of all is his loving-kindness to me and not to mention his excellent sexuality.

17. Angela Blair profile image81
    Angela Blairposted 5 years ago

As my partner of 20+ years is a medicine man of the Lakota/Sioux nation I find that he's quite different than most of the men I've known in my life. His spiritual side keeps him way in front of me most times and he therefore deals with my idiosyncracies quietly and positively. He has a kind heart and is giving and generous to all. No matter how busy or how hectic life gets he seems to find time to devote to just me alone -- and I find that incredible.

18. Eric Mikols profile image81
    Eric Mikolsposted 5 years ago

Putting up with me on a daily basis. Her patience is ridiculous and puts me to shame every day.

19. mvillecat profile image79
    mvillecatposted 5 years ago

He is an incredible giving person. He volunteers for different charities and is always thinking of the well-being of someone else. He does so much for me and my family. I am so proud to be his wife.

working