How has anger cost you a relationship in the past? How is it affecting your curr

1. Iamsam profile image80
    Iamsamposted 5 years ago

How has anger cost you a relationship in the past? How is it affecting your current relationships?

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

I'm a fairly analytical person and rarely make rash decisions. If anything I may have ended a relationship based upon the other person's anger or way of dealing with things. Everyone is entitled to have their own "deal breakers" and some of mine are: being "talked down to", name calling, belittled or cursed at.
    There are over 7 Billion people on this planet. Surly there is someone who will "get you", understand you, and appreciate you enough to be able to express themselves without forgetting to use their (edit button) in order to preserve the relationship.
    Most of the stuff we get "pissed off" at really is not all that important. Arguments and fights are usually about setting boundaries and a reaction to being hurt or feeling slighted/disrespected in some way.
    "Anger is the mask that Hurt wears"
    When an angry person is able to tell their partner why they feel hurt about something....odds are if their mate is "in love" with them it was not done intentionally and they will do whatever they can to avoid hurting them that way again. People who are in love generally want their mates to be happy.

working