jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

What is your invisible rules in your relationship?

1. tamron profile image72
    tamronposted 5 years ago

What is your invisible rules in your relationship?

My invisible rule is:
    Example:  Learn to read my face and sign language,so when your about to say something stupid.  I can shut you up before you make a fool out of you and me without nobody noticing.

2. Melindas Mind profile image69
    Melindas Mindposted 5 years ago

This was a problem when we first got married. lol I would get very frustrated with my husband over little things that was well known in my house. For instance, a pat on the butt is the equivalent of 'excuse me' - it means I want  you to move.

1. tamron profile image72
      tamronposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thats a good invisible rule!  Anyone else?

3. lucybell21 profile image79
    lucybell21posted 5 years ago

Well I have to say, no messing around when we were mad, just say it, stomping and slamming stuff around, and muttering to oneself does not work..  And neither does calling a friend on the phone and moaning to them about what is going on, just so your other half can hear you, then they want to come and talk to you. lol.

4. dghbrh profile image78
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

Invisible rule for me in my relationship is ...Unconditional Love. Its tough but I am trying to practice it as I think its the best way to be happy.

5. Escobana profile image73
    Escobanaposted 5 years ago

In our long distance relationship the most important invisible rule is....Trust.

Next to that just one real simple rule....No dancing with strangers in a bar except for good friends in life. In Spain dancing tends to be something very intimate and in Brazil it's even worse:-)

Another invisible rule which works very good...bodylanguage in order to check out the mood we're in.

This makes it possible to let someone have a bad mood without bothering the other and vice versa. Leave someone to have his/her space instead of nagging every 10 minutes about someone not being cheery.

6. padmendra profile image46
    padmendraposted 5 years ago

To keep the trust, not hiding anything from each other,have faith and not let the word doubt interfere between us,keep the comfort in the relation for both and also become a friend, advisor ,for her are the best rules for me and i think must be for all in a relation.

7. Yasha1 profile image60
    Yasha1posted 5 years ago

Body language talks for it's self. If you can't figure out what I need or how I'm feel by looking in my eyes than somethings wrong with our relationship..you should always just know when your other really needs a hug or a cheer up...never should you have to ask!!!

8. Anastasia Vaughan profile image71
    Anastasia Vaughanposted 5 years ago

My invisible rule in a relationship is you should be able to pick up on my vibe. I'll know we are connected because when your sad I'll feel off and you should feel the same way to.Our feelings should be intertwined no matter how far away we are from one another.

9. carolp profile image80
    carolpposted 5 years ago

Rules  for relationship to last: communication, trust, thoughtfulness, loyalty, honesty, tolerance, understanding, sympathy. It works.

10. tamron profile image72
    tamronposted 5 years ago

I am looking for something like:  If I am wrong you should make everybody think I am right.  If you are wrong I will make it where your right even if your wrong.