How do I find a best friend?

1. faisalb87 profile image42
    faisalb87posted 5 years ago

How do I find a best friend?

How can I find a best friend In this mean world?

2. DreamerMeg profile image90
    DreamerMegposted 5 years ago

In order to get a friend you must BE a friend. Consider all your acquaintances as friends. Now try to BE a friend to each one of them, without any expectation of return. Treat each one of them as YOU would wish to be treated. Most people will reciprocate. A few will take all you have and return nothing - drop those ones quickly. The rest should form a good circle of friends for you. You may or may not find a "best friend" in that circle.
    If you do not have many acquaintances, then go to the places where you will find people. Take a class, join a sports group, join a reading circle - whatever you ENJOY doing, that is also social and make a point of being friendly to everyone. Not over friendly but pleasant and helpful.Take your time over this, don't try to rush it.

3. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

Do not look for them, they pop up around the corner if you least expect it. Just walk through your life and smile on everyone you meet, do not be afraid to open up to new people, people you don't necessarily know and in many cases you find out they are open to idea of friendship just like you....if there is nothing you have in common you just smile and move on...it is always great to meet new people although not everyone ends up to be your, not talking about the best friend....

working