jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Is it worth it to pursue the truth?

1. nsmile profile image59
    nsmileposted 5 years ago

Is it worth it to pursue the truth?

2. profile image0
    vonda g nelsonposted 5 years ago

well I guess people will pursue anything once its of interest or importance to them.  You'll be surprised how it will mysteriously make it's way to you once you desire to know it.

nsmileposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Absolutely agree...it is the temptation that drives us to search for the truth. However, there are times where you don't wish to accept it.

2. profile image0
      vonda g nelsonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

yes indeed there'll b times that u may not want 2 accept it.But when 1 aggressively seeks in order 2 find they R left with the responsibility 2 accept it or deny. I'm guessing at the end of the day which ever u choose is truths proof of where u stand

3. toneyahuja profile image59
    toneyahujaposted 5 years ago

Truth never changes, If we pursue then It may make you satisfied.

4. calynbana profile image81
    calynbanaposted 5 years ago

It is always worth it to pursue the truth. The alternatives are to be ignorant, or intentionally deluded. At least that is the way I see it.

nsmileposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I couldnt't agree with you more on the alternatives. However, I know many people who would intentionally drive themselves away from the truth because they do not wish for it to ruin what they have now.

2. calynbana profile image81
      calynbanaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

But wouldn't that mean that it is already in the process of ruin? If one flees from the truth because they believe it will ruin what they have, then they know that there is something wrong with what they currently have, and are deluding themselves

5. stricktlydating profile image84
    stricktlydatingposted 5 years ago

When it comes to relationships, go with your gut feeling or intuition, you shouldn't neet to pursue things to find the truth, or justify what you're feeling.  For example, some people have the feeling that their partner is cheating on them but they don't have any concrete proof, so they will stay with them until they find hard evidence.  It's my belief you don't need to pursue evidence to find out the truth, if you feel whats going on and you know in your heart what's going on, you should be able to make a decision based on that.

working