jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

If someone is two-faced, is that a form of being a liar?

1. Efficient Admin profile image93
    Efficient Adminposted 5 years ago

If someone is two-faced, is that a form of being a liar?

If someone acts like you are so important to them, and they are your friend, but turns around and stabs you in the back, do you think this is a form of lying (being a liar)?

2. innerspin profile image93
    innerspinposted 5 years ago

When you put it like that, yes. It's certainly not being truthful. Maybe they have a problem with assertiveness.

3. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image98
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 5 years ago

Of course it's a form of lying...telling people you feel one way about something and then doing the opposite isn't honest or fair.

4. profile image0
    vonda g nelsonposted 5 years ago

lol......two faced?!?!?! more like down right scummy

5. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

Yes it is a form of lying. This is how con men make their living!
    They earn your trust first and then they take advantage of it. This type of behavior is also used by most cheaters as well. Someone tells you that you are the love of their life. And when you are not around they act as though you don't exist while they pursue other women or men.

6. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I would say yes. They are not trustworthy and entirely shady. Stay away from those individuals at all costs. They will rat you out if given the chance.

1. profile image0
      vonda g nelsonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

"ratting" you out is the least of your worries.  The way that their mind is constructed, they will do and say as they please due to #wishfulthinkingandmakebelieve

2. lburmaster profile image84
      lburmasterposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Very true. They bring touble and chaos.

7. soconfident profile image83
    soconfidentposted 5 years ago

In a way it kinda is, that person couldn't be trusted.

8. Efficient Admin profile image93
    Efficient Adminposted 5 years ago

Thank you very much to everyone for all of your great answers and insight.  You told me what I kinda knew in the back of my head (you know that tiny little voice) but wanted to hear some second opinions here at Hubpages.

There are two people at work, who I have to work with, who fit this description and yes they do cause "chaos"  and pretty much cannot be trusted.

working