jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What are the qualities you want from a [boy]girlfriend, husband, wife or partner

1. ubanichijioke profile image75
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

What are the qualities you want from a [boy]girlfriend, husband, wife or partner?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5290357_f260.jpg

2. Alma Cabase profile image81
    Alma Cabaseposted 6 years ago

Honesty is the most important thing. Even much more relevant than love.

Regards,
    Alma

3. LadyFae profile image73
    LadyFaeposted 6 years ago

The things I value most are loyalty and honesty.

4. AgesMGMT profile image53
    AgesMGMTposted 6 years ago

honesty. and basically just feeling natural with them..  I don't want to have to try to make anything work.. it just should

5. HannahRiley profile image58
    HannahRileyposted 6 years ago

Someone who is honest, considerate to myself & others, loving, has a sense of humor, has aspirations to become something/goals, wants to have a family someday & is close to his own family, and last but definitely not least, believes in God & makes Him an important aspect of his life.

Also, there is a certain characteristic about a man that you can sense just by spending time with him. This is the feeling you get when you know someone would take care of you. It is a combination of trust and his priorities that you are aware of. I would def want to date someone who made me feel this way, because hopefully someday I would have a family with him, and I would want to feel secure that he could take care of us.

I have been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years, and I feel this way about him. I don't believe in dating someone who you wouldn't consider marrying. Isn't that the point of dating anyway? Finding a potential lifelong mate to share your life with? What a waste of time if you are with someone who you don't feel that way about. Sorry that's my rant....haha wink

6. danfresnourban profile image64
    danfresnourbanposted 6 years ago

Loyalty. The only thing I have to have from a partner is loyalty, the other qualities are negotiable. Great question by the way.

7. profile image0
    Dandraposted 6 years ago

Someone who has honest intentions, and who has a nice car.

8. ubanichijioke profile image75
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

I love an honest, truthful, loving, caring, intelligent and God fearing personality. Kinda of hard to find.
    @dandra, lol
    @ladyfae, that's so true.
    @alma, i agree totally
    @danfres, you are correct.
    @ages and Hannahriley, that is so elaborate. So so true.
    To all, may your desires be fulfilled. Thanks

working