jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

When was the last time you rolled your eyes about something or someone?

1. rutley profile image75
    rutleyposted 5 years ago

When was the last time you rolled your eyes about something or someone?

Sometimes you just can't help it....it's your first reaction!

2. DreamerMeg profile image89
    DreamerMegposted 5 years ago

Last week. I went to the first lecture for a project management "project" and it was awful. The lecture was such a total waste of my time, I couldn't wait to get out and yet I have done project management in the past and enjoyed it. I rolled my eyes at everyone I met who had been in the lecture for about half an hour after leaving the room, I was so miffed! Got over it finally and will do the project because it earns me brownie points!

3. tirelesstraveler profile image79
    tirelesstravelerposted 5 years ago

Trying desperately to stop, but I stumbled  two hours ago, The tow truck driver couldn't find the address, marked with huge numbers, that he was sitting in front of. Then when I got a call asking me if I was sure I had given him the right address to take the car to I just rolled my eyes. Luckily nobody was around but the dogs.

4. teaches12345 profile image93
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

I only do this in fun and try not to do it as sarcasm.  But, you are right -- sometimes it's an automatic reflex.  Funny, but true.

5. dghbrh profile image77
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

This morning some one called me for some official reason and as usual pronounced my name wrongly. Before I realized i was rolling my eye even without knowing why i was doing that. Like very rightly you said it was a real fast reaction......LOL
    thank you

6. FatFreddysCat profile image97
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

About two minutes ago when I looked in the Hubpages "questions" section and saw about a dozen different people asking "Did Hubpages get rid of tags?" "Where are the tags?" "What happened to the tags?" -- did nobody get the memo?

7. LouTucci profile image78
    LouTucciposted 5 years ago

Hey rutley, long time, I hope you're well. Me? I roll my eyes when I get frustrated over someones stupidity. When I start to get mad, then my left eye brow goes up - pulls a "Spock"...then it's look out time.

8. bethperry profile image90
    bethperryposted 5 years ago

The last time I recall doing it was when our nosy neighbor caught me out on a walk with two of our cats. (Back-FYI -the woman detests our cats as they excite her pet wolf when he sees them playing on our porch) She said, in her rather snarl-beautified, decibel-enriched voice, "THAT cat looks PREGNANT!?" I rolled my eyes, yes... but didn't have the heart to tell her they are both male cats.

9. michelemacwrites profile image79
    michelemacwritesposted 5 years ago

Unfortunately, its a struggle for me.  I even roll my eyes during telephone calls. Example: On the phone with Western Union, explaining to the rep. that she has my correct zip code while she insists that I must be wrong.  Like I don't know my zip code !!!! That deserves a roll of the eyes, right?

10. catgypsy profile image76
    catgypsyposted 5 years ago

I hate to admit it, but I probably do this at least once a day...sometimes it's just something I see on TV...but people never cease to amaze me and I'm never at a loss for things to roll my eyes at! big_smile

11. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 5 years ago

Hi rutley, old pal.....ahhhh....about 6 seconds ago when I read your question.   You are a piece of work!  lol

12. kj force profile image72
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

I roll my eyes constantly..as I hear the most redundant questions and comments almost everyday..living with someone who repeats themselves ( dementia issues) can be at times overwhelming...they can't help it so rolling my eyes is my way of dealing with it..It's not like they do it intentionally...