jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How old were you ?

1. ronny2005 profile image80
    ronny2005posted 5 years ago

How old were you ?

How old were you the first time you thought you were in love?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

My first love was when I was 14 years old and she was 17. To me this was my whole world. I did some pretty crazy things back then in the name of love.

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Sixteen with a young man that I met through friends.  We were together for about a year and half.  Looking back it was not really love but it was important to me at the time.

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

16. We are still friends but I knew we wouldn't ever work out. He made life much more complicated than it needed to be.

5. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

18. I made 2 children with him before I realized it was never love to begin with. Sad but I got two awesome children out of it. I was 23 when I fell in love for my first real time and almost 7 years later I am still in love with him.

6. jennshealthstore profile image91
    jennshealthstoreposted 5 years ago

I was 16. We did a lot of breaking up and getting back together. After doing that for many years we actually got married and had a child. Then we broke up lol.. No regrets, but I am a true believer that there is a difference between real love and puppy love. I think basically being with the same person from such a young age did not give me the chance to experience other people and to compare what I thought love was. But I have a wonderful beautiful child out of it, so I am lucky!!