jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

When will you getting married?

1. lauren23 profile image58
    lauren23posted 5 years ago

When will you getting married?

2. dailytop10 profile image94
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

After I reach financial and emotional stability and of course if my partner is ready as well. Welcome to Hubpages!

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Been there and done that. Never again for me. smile

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

My advice is don't get married unless you're ready. That means having a career path, finances in order, and are certain that your prospective mate shares your same values, wants the same things as you do for the marriage, (naturally agrees) with you on how to obtain them, and last but not least there is MUTUAL depth of love and respect for one another.
    All marriages will have their challenges but at the very least they should start off with (both) people wanting to get married. If you want to get married and your partner doesn't then he or she is not "the one". You shouldn't have to twist anyone's arm or (sell) them on it.
    There is no amount of "communication" or "work" that can overcome being with someone who does not want what you want.
    Awhile back I wrote a hub titled: 5 Reasons Why Men Should Not Get Married. The same reasons would apply to women as well. http://dashingscorpio.hubpages.com/hub/ … et-Married