jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Women vs men

1. Naresh4u profile image61
    Naresh4uposted 5 years ago

Women vs men

whether it is  easy or difficult to understand a women? compare with men? who is sensitive mind?  how you can say that?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

You are joking, right? Women are of course more sensitive. This is known all over the world.

Naresh4uposted 5 years agoin reply to this

ofcourse JThomp42 but i think its difficult to understand girl

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I think it might have to be viewed on an individual basis.  But I will say this gently - GENERALLY SPEAKING, women tend to be more sensitive than men.  I'm sure there are exceptions.  But women generally use more emotions and sensitivity when making decision and I think that very thing makes them harder to understand.

Men that I know are very up front, pull no punches and are not hiding or layering their emotions.  Again I say generally speaking, I prefer men friends to women.I understand men much better than I do women.

Thanks for ur nice reply

4. jennshealthstore profile image91
    jennshealthstoreposted 5 years ago

Both men and women can be sensitive. Some men are more sensitive than some women and some women are more sensitive than men. It all depends on the person. Though many men do not show their sensitivity I believe a lot of men are quite sensitive. I think it is wonderful when a man can express his emotions!

Thank you jennshealthstore

5. Hariom Singhal profile image60
    Hariom Singhalposted 5 years ago

To understand a women is not easy because men is also in women.I think to understand a man is not easy for women and to women for a man.

working