jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What is the best break up comfort food?

1. Aupriann Myers profile image61
    Aupriann Myersposted 4 years ago

What is the best break up comfort food?

2. SylviaSky profile image94
    SylviaSkyposted 4 years ago

Coffee with cookies. Coffee to lift your mood and open your red, swollen eyes. Cookies for their sugary energy and fully enjoying the moment when you eat them.

1. Aupriann Myers profile image61
      Aupriann Myersposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I love coffee ice cream so this sounds perfect. I am a coffee addict.

3. Xnanga profile image84
    Xnangaposted 4 years ago

Chocolate always makes everything better so I'd be inclined to go with that. smile

4. kidscrafts profile image80
    kidscraftsposted 4 years ago

For me it's chocolate!  May be it's in my genes because I am from Belgium ;-)
    For Easter you can find all kinds of chocolate eggs filled with all kind of different flavours!  I miss those!
    There are also those two great brand of chocolatiers in Belgium.... Godiva and Leonidas.  Anyway.... you can understand why my favorite comfort food is chocolate!

1. teaches12345 profile image94
      teaches12345posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I don't have to worry about the break-up issue, but chocolate solves just about anything for me!

5. Marie Flint profile image88
    Marie Flintposted 4 years ago

Believe it or not, it's grapefruit. It's antidepressant. However, if you do not like grapefruit, you can try other things. I found comfrey herbal tea to be very calming. Chamomile is soothing, too. And, if none of these appeal to you, you might consider aromatherapy--lavender and grapefruit scents both help. Remember, too, that you are connected and essential to the universe. You are not alone. Keeping up your self-esteem during relationship transitions is very important. A good mental "diet" is the color violet. In music, it's the waltz. Know that you have a divine compliment--he's out there, but you need to be in tune with yourself to find him. May love and light nourish you during this time of healing!