jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What is your favourite comfort food?

1. MelChi profile image82
    MelChiposted 5 years ago

What is your favourite comfort food?

What food do you go to when you're feeling down, when you're cold or when you just want something yummy to eat?

2. Nickalooch profile image91
    Nickaloochposted 5 years ago

Pretzels, as weird as that is. I just love pretty much any kind of pretzel

3. profile image0
    BethDWposted 5 years ago

Cookie dough ice cream. Best cure for a bad day.

4. Claudia Tello profile image76
    Claudia Telloposted 5 years ago

Almond covered in a good quality milk chocolate: absolutely delicious!

5. vespawoolf profile image98
    vespawoolfposted 5 years ago

I love creamy mashed potatoes with roasted garlic or macaroni and cheese made with gruyere and cheddar. These dishes warm you up both inside and outside!

6. ackman1465 profile image61
    ackman1465posted 5 years ago

For me, there are a bunch of things I would call "comfort" food ... BUT, the ultimate/uber/mega food that I always can crave (and eat) is warm tapioca pudding.....

7. alian346 profile image73
    alian346posted 5 years ago

Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate! Dark stuff from Belgium, France or Switzerland preferably!

8. ishwaryaa22 profile image88
    ishwaryaa22posted 5 years ago

Chocolate bars are my absolute comfort food when I am feeling down. On other days when I am cold, I like a bowl of steamingly hot noodles with a dash of spice in it.  At times, I have a craving for delicious savory snacks such as chicken rolls, vegetable buns, etc.

9. profile image0
    oceansiderposted 5 years ago

Hershey's chocolate bar, and when it's cold...I like hot cocoa, and I love using my blender and I throw in a banana, some strawberries, milk, cocoa powder and some vanilla....I make a delicious shake! This is a very yummy treat & also really healthy, because even the cocoa is nutritious...it's loaded with antioxidants.

That's one of the reasons I always keep Hershey's cocoa in my pantry...because any time I want chocolate, I can have it & it has no sugar in it...it's 100% Cocoa, unsweetened, and it's inexpensive too....so I can't go wrong!

10. unknown spy profile image76
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

I go for pepperoni pizza..and ice cream (double dutch and rocky road)

11. CriticalMessage profile image80
    CriticalMessageposted 5 years ago

Why can't it just let me say, Soup ! Any kind of Soup !,, but NOOOO !!!, 'Soup !' just isn't a long enough answer. *rolls eyes*