What's the meaning of engagement and marriage for you?

1. Klavdija Frahm profile image71
    Klavdija Frahmposted 4 years ago

What's the meaning of engagement and marriage for you?

I'm thinking a lot about when's the time when the couple is ready for next step, engagement and marriage. Why do people do it? I'm I thinking about it for right reasons? For me it's the point where 2 people know they really love each other and are ready to commit to each other for the rest of their lives, no matter what, they will stick together through everything. I've been in relationship for more than 2 years, and we're living together for more than a year and I think we're almost there, we just need some little corrections so I'll be really 100% that that's it, but this are just details.

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Marriage requires 100% from both parties. It is all about give and take. Unfortunately, so many times one party just wants to give 50% and take, instead of really working at the marriage.

Marriage is not the end all of all problems. If nothing else there will be more problems that both parties must work on to make the marriage successful.

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

engagement gives both the couple a chance to live together or to know each other more without regretting later. You can break off engagement just like break up without getting into lawsuits.