jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Do you love your father or mother the most?

1. Kevin Peter profile image71
    Kevin Peterposted 4 years ago

Do you love your father or mother the most?

Many people say that they love them equally. But try to be honest for this question.

2. carolp profile image79
    carolpposted 4 years ago

I love my Mother the most, though my love for my Father is eternal too!Why? visit my hub about my Mother!!!

3. litsabd profile image72
    litsabdposted 4 years ago

Up to a certain age you have a tendency towards either one of your parents; however, when you grow older, start a family and have kids of your own, both parents look alike (at least to me), except extreme situations where one parent is more distant or abusive in a way.

4. PurvisBobbi44 profile image83
    PurvisBobbi44posted 4 years ago

I love my mother the most because she loved, nurtured and educated me. My father divorced my mother when I was six months old. He was in the Navy at the time and had other interests.

So the only real father I had was my step-father---whom I called Daddy. He was a wonderful man---he married my mother when I was four years old. I miss them both.

5. Junegirl58 profile image71
    Junegirl58posted 4 years ago

I have always loved my parents equally.  When I was younger they fought and I didn't like either of them, especially my mom, because she drank and fought ugly while my dad either just listened or argued back. 
    As adults they are my friends not just my parents.  Just recently my Dad passed away at almost 80, I will miss him so much.  I hope that in time my mom will be able to stay with me a short while so that we  can get through this together.

1. Candicetricks profile image60
      Candicetricksposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I too.

6. WalterPoon profile image79
    WalterPoonposted 4 years ago

I think my siblings and I are closer to my mother but during the last few years of his life, after my dad fell and broke his hip bone, we really got closer to him. Looking back, I could see that both my parents made a lot of sacrifices for us, but they showed their love differently. My dad is no more with us, but the question, "Do you love your father or mother the most?" sounds odd now, although at one time, I must admit that I did love my mum more than my dad.

7. Candicetricks profile image60
    Candicetricksposted 4 years ago

I love my parents equally. They both are the wonderful that GOD has gifted immensely. I love my parents very much. There are no words to tell. They both are precious jewels that is in the core of the heaven. I love them same. Dad and Mom are my life and my soul.They are my first best friends. No words to tell. I love love.

8. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 4 years ago

I haven't loved my mother nor my father for very long time, the reason is none of them have been part of my childhood or growing up. By maturing I have learnt to understand their reasons for not being part of my life and found the way to love them, each of them in their own unique way. The most important figure in my life was my Grandmother and this is the person I have loved the most:)