Do feel like you're with the wrong person?

1. soconfident profile image84
    soconfidentposted 4 years ago

Do feel like you're with the wrong person?

There is this girl at my job that I like, but we never got to know each other until I started seeing this other girl. Problem is the girl I'm with now is not what I thought she was versus the girl I always wanted. What do I do? I don't to hurt nobody.

2. rhondakim profile image75
    rhondakimposted 4 years ago

You have two issues:  facing the fact that your current girlfriend is not who you want, plus liking the other girl. 

As far as the first one goes, you can't stay with someone just because you feel bad for them.  While it's very nice of you not to want to hurt anybody, you'd be better off, and she would be better off, if you just let her down gently now, before the relationship goes on longer.  The sooner you end it with her, the sooner she can feel better and move on. 

As for your second issue, consider the fact that your attraction to this other girl could be just a case of "the grass is always greener in the neighbor's backyard."  If that's not the case, and you really have things in common, etc, then go for it!  Why shouldn't you be happy?

I hope this helps - keep us posted!

1. soconfident profile image84
      soconfidentposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I feel like I express myself freely with both of them, but the second girl seems more put together while the current girl just drinks and smokes. I though there was more to her.

working