jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Do you act with your heart or your head?

1. Lizvdw18 profile image61
    Lizvdw18posted 4 years ago

Do you act with your heart or your head?

2. DDE profile image24
    DDEposted 4 years ago

I think with both depending on the situation and the persons concerned, and who I am dealing with.

1. Lilbittybetty profile image59
      Lilbittybettyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Well said.

3. tomy101 profile image70
    tomy101posted 4 years ago

The heart and my soul drive me into a conscious sate of well being. In life one must believe in a spiritual manner to improve his awareness of his life. To live spiritually is to give in to a higher power greater than ones self. It can be done, with effort. Therefor , your question will bring many answers as we all believe in either ourselves or our spiritual powers that are God given.

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

"Never separate your mind from your heart when making relationship decisions. The purpose of the mind is to protect the heart."
    A mature person relies on the combination "gut feelings", logic. lessons and learned from past experiences before making decisions.

5. alancaster149 profile image86
    alancaster149posted 4 years ago

I like to think I'm ruled by my head, always thinking of raising/winning the money to buy myself another Land Rover that's worth having (that's the head bit, the 'heart' part is wanting to get back up to the wilds of Yorkshire, which you can't do very well by public transport). Last time round I must have been thinking with my backside, as I bought a 'pup' (it wouldn't pass its MoT -Ministry of Transport vehicle fitness test due to deterioration of the underseal). I'd been given a nice 'wedge' of cash from the insurers from the theft of my old 'Landie' but had to fork out a bit over half of it for work on the (house) roof. Not a good year, 2012! Will '13 be any better?