This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

When was the first time you fell in love, and what was the experience like?

1. rusticyeti profile image68
    rusticyetiposted 4 years ago

When was the first time you fell in love, and what was the experience like?

2. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

I fell in love with the man I would marry about a month after we started dating. He was so different than other guys I dated, more mature (I was 19, he was 21).  I thought I had been in love before but once I met him, I knew I hadn't been in love before. It was all consuming. I literally felt an ache inside when he would go home at night-it was a strange feeling.

We married 4 months after we met, and are still married 43 years later.

3. LensMan999 profile image53
    LensMan999posted 4 years ago

I first fell in love with my classmate. It was just a kind of attraction because my classmate used to be very good at studies. I used to think of the person all the time and that made me very bad at studies. But later in life I forgot about all this and came to love many others one by one. But finally I was lucky enough ti find my true love!

working